November 18, 2015 —
1. Open the required patient record and click Start Consultation.
2. Right-click into the History box of the consultation window and click Insert BP.
3. Enter the blood pressure reading in the following format and click OK.
August 12, 2015 —
1. Open the required patient record and click into the Search Features box in the bottom left of your screen. This allows you to use any template in SystmOne without necessarily having to have the template visible on your clinical tree or as a button on a toolbar.
2. Type the first part of Sensitivity into the box and the Record Allergy or Sensitivity template will appear. Click to open it.
July 1, 2015 —
Some community units require that an activity is added at every patient contact. You can remind your staff to always add an activity by enforcing this policy.
1. Click Setup > Users & Policy > Organisation Preferences (you need administrator access rights to access this screen).
June 11, 2015 —
To record a problem substance for a patient:-
1. Retrieve the required patient record and right-click on the Problem Substances node of the clinical tree > Record Problem Substance.
2. Enter the Start Date, Problem Substance Type, Drug, Frequency, Route of Administration and Age of first use as required.
June 4, 2015 —
TPP have recently introduced a change to allow system administrators to control who can and who cannot block appointments. This is especially useful in organisations where clinicians and admin staff block appointments which others wish to override and use.
To control who can block appointments:-
1. Click Setup > Users & Policy > Organisation Preferences.
2. On the tree on the left hand side of the window, click Appointments > Block Appointments.
April 2, 2015 —
Notifications in SystmOne are the equivalent of sending an email to another user. They are not patient specific and are used for general communications to other SystmOne users. The message never leaves the platform and so are a very secure way to send communications.
1. Click User > New Notification or CTRL+E to start.
March 25, 2015 —
During a consultation you can change the type of BP reading taken to standing, sitting, lying etc. This can only be done when using the New Consultation method. Your consultation type can be changed in User Preferences.
1. Open a patient record and click Start Consultation.
2. Right-click in the required field (History, Examination etc) and click Insert BP from the popup menu.
3. Enter the BP reading and use the drop down menu to select the type.
March 24, 2015 —
TPP have recently updated SystmOne with a feature that people have been asking for. You can now assign frequently used clinical templates, questionnaires, auto consultations and protocols to a key on your keyboard for fast access whilst in a consultation. This guide will how you how to set them up and use them in a patient record.
1. From your F8 Home Screen, press the F12 key on your keyboard.